ETA Travel offers a full range of professional travel management reports. Our objective is to provide accurate, focused information to help you effectively manage the cost of business travel.
For example, our Travel Summary presents a concise month-to-month snapshot of exactly how your travel dollar is spent, and identifies trends and opportunities for cost reduction.
We also offer detailed analysis reports that focus on specific areas of concern. We provide, for example, useful tools to simplify accounting reconciliation, including:
- Expenditures by individual, department, cost center or other variables
- Detailed credit card reconciliation
- Unused e-ticket summaries
- Hotel and vendor expenditures
We utilize Grasp Data, the industry standard in travel reporting, to generate many of our client reports. Grasp Data is the leading web-based management reporting tool offering complete automation of the report production and delivery process. Among the top benefits are the following:
- Executive Dashboard Reporting—A revolutionary approach to management reporting, this feature allows each user to create a custom dashboard unique to their specific needs which includes snapshot reports, graphs and charts related to travel spending and usage. This also includes access to frequently run reports, quick searchability for transactions and ad-hoc queries and warnings related to user-defined rules.
- Report Scheduling and Delivery—All reports can be scheduled for recurring delivery individually or in batches via email or to report history.
- Data Access—Reports are produced in PDF, Excel, HTML, XML or Word format. Our Data Café allows you to search for and return details of any transaction in our data warehouse and reprint invoice copies